Solutions for Risk Exposure®


Property Claims Adjuster

Did you suffer a property loss?

If you have an insured property loss, and have called your insurer, you will receive a call from an adjuster assigned by the insurance company. This individual may either be a company adjuster, or an independent adjuster hired for that claim.

Be prepared to show the adjuster all the details of the loss. (More detail on helping your property adjuster)

It will help if you have photographs available, receipts for contents damaged, and even lists of damaged contents and questions you have about the loss adjusting process.

Your preparation will go a long way towards assisting your adjuster, so that he or she may efficiently and accurately document the loss to your insurer.

For more information on how to prepare for an insurance claim, or assistance in the adjustment of insurance claims, please contact John Ruskin at the address or phone number, below.